Jose Mourinho is already planning a January transfer for embattled Real Madrid’s star Gareth Bale.
Since his $1.2m per week deal to China didn’t take place, and now it seems like zidane is finding again his rhythm at the Santiago Bernabeu,
The Welshman and former Spurs attacker, Gareth Bale will be eyeing a move back to his former club.
José Mourinho was appointed again to lead the London based club back on track and secure a top 4 finish.
He has made his plans known, and a January transfer for Gareth Bale is already in his plans.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Mourinho bringing back Gareth Bale to Tottenham Hotspur
- He will make a fearsome striking partner with Harry Kane and they will definitely run riot against all defenders in the EPL.
- With Bale on the left wing and Son on the right, Harry Kane will freely move in the middle and sometimes play as a centre forward to complement both wingers.
- Gareth Bale is still loved by Tottenham fans, and his goals while he was still with them haven’t been forgotten.
- He will feel at home in London, and can communicate effectively,since he couldn’t speak Spanish after 6 years at Madrid.
- Have we easily forgotten that he’s injury prone. At most he gives them 3–4 weeks of exciting football and after that , a long break with his many woes and injuries.
- Age isn’t on his side, in some months, he will clock 30.
So why gamble on an aging injury prone player.
Well Mourinho knows better and he has the final say